Thursday 26 June 2014

Seven things revisited....

Following on from my throwback Thursday post earlier today I did a quick stock take of the last few months. While it hasn't always been easy some very positive stuff has happened in my life.

In the beginning of January I wrote a post about things I'm looking forward to this year. Pretty much everything, bar reading the third Kalix book has happened and I have very nearly finished my course... So to keep me on track I started thinking about other good things coming up this year. Here's a quick list:
  • Tomorrow I'm going camping with my my class mates to celebrate the end of our course
  • Seeing a bit more of my loved ones who have been woefully neglected for the last six months
  • Boomtown Fair with lots of lovely friends
  • Riding my bike more and getting stronger
  • A trip to Hamburg to see St Pauli and Altona play. I'm hoping to sneak in a few days in Berlin also.
  • Oddly enough starting a new job, which I have yet to find.
  • Spending lots of time in my garden until then
x

No comments:

Post a Comment