In the beginning of January I wrote a post about things I'm looking forward to this year. Pretty much everything, bar reading the third Kalix book has happened and I have very nearly finished my course... So to keep me on track I started thinking about other good things coming up this year. Here's a quick list:
- Tomorrow I'm going camping with my my class mates to celebrate the end of our course
- Seeing a bit more of my loved ones who have been woefully neglected for the last six months
- Boomtown Fair with lots of lovely friends
- Riding my bike more and getting stronger
- A trip to Hamburg to see St Pauli and Altona play. I'm hoping to sneak in a few days in Berlin also.
- Oddly enough starting a new job, which I have yet to find.
- Spending lots of time in my garden until then